Fair Trade Gloves and Mittens from Huancavelica!

Fair Trade Gloves and Mittens from Huancavelica!

Friday, November 14, 2008

I just need to share this with someone....

I was just at the metro (the peruvian grocery store where you can also buy tv's and mattri). I was in line for a long while, and I noticed the man in front of me was buying 3 bottles of vegetable oil and 3 packages of 4 rolls each of toilet paper........I chuckled to myself. That is when I noticed the woman one aisle over buying 4 bottles of vegetable oil and 3 bottles of maple syrup........

These were my conclusions.....
1. I missed the sale sign.
2. Perhaps Peruvians just use a lot of vegetable oil (it is true).
3. There is some kind of party going on that I was not invited to (and am okay with that).

have a good weekend.
all for me, for now.
katie

No comments: